Butler & Davis Consulting takes programs to the next level by utilizing our extensive and diverse experiences coupled with evidence-based practices to develop and manage social service programs. We specialize in creating programs for at-risk youths and families, adults and juveniles involved in the penal system, and the severely and persistently mentally ill.
1. Reviewing literature on various youth, family, re-entry, preventive and intervention topics
2. Creating evidence-based programs
3. Program budget development
4. Design and conduct implementation and impact evaluations of programs and policies
5. Examining the availability and quality of information for making program decisions
6. Mindfulness and wellness activities